Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana

Well we made thru Wisconsin and Illinois. We stayed the night South Bend, Indiana. Getting thru the first two states was not easy. There roads have a speed bump about every 150 feet and it literally bounce out bodies to the truck ceiling. In Wisconsin it was so bad the Air Conditioner stopped working. So I spent a couple of hours trying to find out why. Pulled out my truck manual went down the list. Come to find out the boucing had broke a electical wire. In turned I fixed and it worked fine. Never had I seen so much boucing that it actually broke an electrical wire. Next we parked that night on the border of Wisconsin and Illinois there I started the generator for the trailer and it did not work. Got it fixed and told Maile I will bypass these two states in the future. We could not get a picture of both of us in Indiana. They put the sign over the highway. Happy Birthday Maile (Grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment